The Gun Lake Casino Sportsbook will allow bets on sports such as football, basketball, baseball, golf, hockey, soccer, boxing, mixed martial arts, tennis and more. Courtesy Gun Lake Casino
Nearly $1 million was shared among Gun Lake Casino employees.
Over 1,100 part-time and full-time hourly and salary employees along with college interns at the casino received over $810,000 in cash bonuses at the end of January. The bonuses are a part of the casino’s quarterly incentive program, which is designed to increase team member satisfaction, reinforce positive behaviors, show appreciation and respect.
“We are proud of each and every one of our team members and their contributions to Gun Lake Casino, making us the best entertainment destination in West Michigan,” said Sal Semola, president and chief operating officer, of Gun Lake Casino. “This enhanced bonus program provides additional compensation that goes above and beyond the unbeatable benefit package that our team members currently enjoy.”
The amount of each bonus was dependent on property performance, guest service, team member tenure and attendance.
In addition to the quarterly bonus program, Gun Lake Casino team members receive the following benefits:
- Industry-leading wages and annual wage increases based on performance
- Paid dental, vision and medical benefits for all eligible team members
- A Safe Harbor 401(k) program where all GLC matched contributions are 100% vested immediately
- Tuition reimbursement of $5,000 per year to encourage continued education
- Attendance awards based on perfect attendance
- Tenure incentives based on years of service
Since 2011, Gun Lake Casino has awarded over $15 million through this quarterly bonus program for its employees.