Members of the Heart of West Michigan United Way board pose together: Mike Jandernoa, left, 2014 campaign chair; Maureen Noe, president and CEO; Blake Krueger, past campaign chair; Stacie Behler, past board chair; and Richard Pappas, board chair. Courtesy Heart of West Michigan United Way
The Heart of West Michigan United Way has named its board of directors for 2014-2015.
The nonprofit in Grand Rapids said last week that it has elected several new members to three-year terms and appointed its executive team.
The board helps the nonprofit to address “complex community issues in a collaborative manner with many other community organizations,” said Maureen Noe, president and CEO, Heart of West Michigan United Way.
– Chair: Richard Pappas, president, Davenport University
– Vice chair: Lauren Walker, vice president of manufacturing, Amway Corporation
– Secretary/treasurer: Janet Veldhouse, CFO of Asia Pacific, Steelcase
– 2014 campaign chair: Mike Jandernoa, founder, 42 North Partners
– Chair of Impact Council: Nelson Miller, associate dean, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
– Past board chair and chair of Public Policy Committee: Stacie Behler, vice president of corporate communications and public affairs, Meijer
New board members
– Mary Hannon, director of marketing, Aspen Surgical
– Steve Heacock, senior vice president of public affairs, Spectrum Health
– Jerry Jones, senior vice president of human resources, SpartanNash
– Tom Welch, president and CEO, Fifth Third Bank, West Michigan
Returning board members
– Christina Arnold, director, Grand Rapids Community College’s Bob and Aleicia Woodrick Diversity Learning Center
– Marisa Didur director of communications, United Food and Commercial Workers Local 951
– Floriza Genautis, CFO, Management Business Solutions
– Jack Greenfield, president and CEO, Arbor Circle
– Nancy Kennedy, Autocam Corporation
– Blake Krueger, chairman, CEO and president, Wolverine Worldwide
– Ryan Letts, president, CWA Local 4034
– Sean Welsh, regional president, PNC, West Michigan