A woman-focused business resource group is partnering with an innovation center on the lakeshore to host a seminar on growing a business.
FemPro Business Society will host an event called “Grow Your Business” from noon-4 p.m. Feb. 28 at the Muskegon Innovation Hub at Grand Valley State University, 200 Viridian Drive in Muskegon.
Speakers will give presentations on several topics geared toward helping attendees accelerate their businesses, including:
- Megan Dimmer, founder, Menuha Studios, on neuroscience in marketing
- Nichole Sadek, attorney at Sadek Law, on the basics of business law
- Anne DiVitto, owner, GrandRapidsGirl.com, on influencer marketing
- Christina VanDam, owner, Zeal Aerial Fitness, on how to survive your first year in business
- Kati (Dodge) Palmurkar, founder, Happy Cat Café, on crowdfunding
The event will include a light snack, networking opportunities and a Q&A. Attendees will have the opportunity to use the photo booth and take home swag bags.
Tickets, $75, are available for purchase at bit.ly/FemProGVHubSeminar.
FemPro Business Society, owned by Deb Kalsbeek, is an online resource for women in business in West Michigan.