The Grand Rapids Downtown Market is looking to fill several positions on behalf of its vendors at a job fair Tuesday.
The Downtown Market will host the hiring event from 12-4 p.m. in its second-floor banquet room.
Job seekers — who should plan to bring a résumé — will have a chance to meet and chat with representatives from the Downtown Market and participating market hall merchants and will be able to apply on-site for a variety of job opportunities.
- Bartender — Downtown Market
- Custodian — Downtown Market
- Front of house — Tacos El Cuñado
- Front of house/back of house — Slows Bar BQ
- Sales associate — Old World Olive Co.
- Popper/team member — Dorothy & Tony’s Gourmet Popcorn
- Baker/prep/dishes — Gaby’s Gourmandise
- Cashier — Gaby’s Gourmandise
- Retail sales associate — Spice Merchants
- Staff member — Field & Fire
- Back of house/front of house — Fish Lads
- Part-time prep — Pinktail Poke
- Retail scoop shop team member — Love’s Ice Cream & Chocolate
- Kitchen team member — Juju Bird
- Front of house — Juju Bird
No registration is required for this event. More information and detailed job descriptions are on the Downtown Market’s website.