Amway’s global headquarters is in Ada. Courtesy Amway
The most-read story of 2018 relates to a “strategic review” at one of West Michigan’s largest employers.
The rest of the top 10 stories cover a mix of topics — from art to restaurants, banking to beer and golf to manufacturing.
They’re the biggest news stories of the year in West Michigan.
Top 10 stories at grbj.com
1. Amway cutting positions
2. ArtPrize names top 20 public vote finalists
3. Amway closing two plants in Ada
4. Marie Catrib’s is closing its doors
5. Bank closing 31 branches
6. Brewery facing foreclosure
7. Owner sells lakefront restaurant
8. Hotelier plans ’boutique’ suburban hotel
9. Owner selling golf course
10. Grocery company acquiring $450M supermarket chain