Beginning this Friday, the Design Home will be open for the public to view as a showcase of the area’s building, construction and design professionals and to raise money for Habitat for Humanity.
All proceeds from ticket sales for Design Home 2003 benefit Habitat for Humanity.
Numerous local businesses came together to work on this project, which will open with a special sneak peek this Friday from 6:30-9 p.m. and then run through Saturday and Sunday. Preview tickets are $25 on Friday and regular tour tickets are $12 each. Tours will pick back up on Wednesday, Sept. 10, and run through Sunday the 14th.
Tour times vary; for more information visit www.grmag.com. Below are the businesses that participated in Design Home 2003
- A.K. Donahue Design: faux finish painting
- Bolt & Regnerus Electric Inc.: electrical and lighting
- Carpet One By Johnson: flooring, paint, wallpaper and design services
- Fox Brothers: siding and roofing
- Fresh Thyme Catering by D&W
- Garage Werks: garage shelving
- Grabill Kitchens & Interiors: bathrooms
- H2 Oasis: fireplace
- G.L. Haisma Design: architect
- Harvey Automotive: Cadillac
- Israels Designs for Living: furniture and accessories
- J.W. Brushworks Painting Co.: interior painting
- Kappes Landscapes: landscaping
- Kenowa Lumber Co.: building materials
- Kitchen Aid: appliances
- Legacy Homes: real estate
- Lighting Corner: chandelier
- Pella by Horne: windows and doors
- Restoration Hardware: accessories
- Rever: hardware
- Richards Showroom: plumbing
- Standard Federal Bank
- Streamline Systems: electronics and home security
- T.K. Concrete Inc.: pavers
- Talsma Drywall Inc.
- Vredevoogd Heating & Cooling
- Whirlpool: washer and dryer
- Williams Kitchen & Bath: kitchen cabinets
Zylstra Door: garage door